Textile and Clothing Technology
Textile Innovation for 110 years

Hochschule Niederrhein. Your way.

1851 to 1870

Resulting from the development of industrially usable spinning, weaving and finishing machinery in the 19th century, the whole textile industry in Germany developed very positively. This created a high demand of qualified professionals and leading officers in the city of Mönchengladbach and its surrounding which were strongly characterised by this industrial branch. 

Therefore, weaving and spinning schools developed in Mühlheim at the Rhine, Krefeld, Elberfeld and Aachen in the middle of the 19th century.

Also in Mühlheim at the Rhine, today's Cologne-Mühlheim, such a "Höhere Webschule" ("higher weaving school", comparable to an advanced school for weaving) was founded in 1851 in order to make it possible for the workers and employees in the surrounding industries to have a good education. At this point of time many of the weaving mills in the Rhine area processed a lot of linen and half linen, jute or cotton. The demand of skilled workers and employees was high. In addition to the aspiring development in mechanical engineering also the invention of synthetic dyes in 1870 lead to a constantly growing production in the textile industry. Because of the development of dyes fashion got colourful and boosted the fabric production. Thus, the chamber of commerce demanded a higher amount of engineers to meet this demand of the textile industry. The existing schools were uniformly re-organised and expanded by the Prussian State.

1870 to 1901

The Prussian State fulfilled this demand of expanding the schools, also in Mönchengladbach where the chamber of commerce of Mönchengladbach, the city council (Mönchengladbach, Rheydt, Odenkirchen), the municipal council (Gladbach Land, Wickrath, Hochneukirch), the district president and the commissioner of the trade minister agreed to build a "Höhere Fachschule" (comparable to a subject sepcific college for the textile industry). 

On the 8th of June 1899 all representatives decided on the establishment of a "Höhere Fachschule" (comparable to a subject specific college for the textile industry) and specified the absorption of costs, the acquisition of properties, the plans of the teaching and production buildings and the employment of teaching personnel and civil engineers. Two years later, on the 15th of April 1901, the school which was located on the city boundary Mönchengladbach/Rheydt started to operate and received its legalisation from the Prussian King on the 24th of May 1901. 

Hence, the inaugurated "Preußische Höhere Schule für die Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry") was a cornerstone for the textile engineering school which emerged from it in 1936. 

1901 to 1902

The educational contents of the " Preußische höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry") were decided by the board of the school since 1901. The board of school was composed of representatives of the city, representatives of the school and representatives of the local industry. The first timetables included the subjects spinning and weaving. These were complemented by subjects in the fields of dyeing and finishing in 1902. The education in all specialisations lasted 2 years and was on a full-time basis. 
In addition to this, the school also offered two to three years lasting foremen courses as further education method for the employees of the surrounding textile companies. For the further education of mid-level employees foremen master courses of two to three years duration were offered.

Haupteingang um 1900
Prussian College

 

Around 1901 The main entrance of the "Preußische Höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry")

Direktor_schaab_750_500
Professor Schaab

 

1901 - 1907 Principal in Mönchengladbach
1889 - 1900 Principal in Mühlheim

Absolventen
Graduates

 

Around 1910 Graduates of the "Preußische Höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry") 

Studierende_Professoren
Students together with Professors

 

Around 1910 Students together with their Principal, their Professors and their Teachers 

Fenster_750_500
Window

 

Around 1901 Window above the main entrance of the "Preußische Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry")

Lageplan
Map of the Area

 

Around 1914 Map of the Area of the "Preußische Höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry") 

Zeichnung_Grenze_750_500
Border Demarcation

 

1958 "Preußische Höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College fo the Textile Industry") on the boundary of Mönchengladbach Rheydt 

1902 to 1912

The school founded in Mühlheim (Cologne) in 1851 was closed and continued in Mönchengladbach simultaneously to the foundation of the school in Mönchengladbach in 1901. Mister Schaab, principal of the "Mühlheimer Höhere Webschule" (corresponding "Mühlheim Higher Weaving School", advanced school for weaving), continued his function as principal in Mönchengladbach.   

Complementary, the establishment of a manufacturing department followed in 1912. The education in this branch was practised only in the area of the chamber of commerce related industry in the beginning. In the following years, the education in the manufacturing department was expanded. Teaching contents about women's outerwear, underwear, workwear and sportswear followed. 

Thus, the "Preußische Höhere Schule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian College for the Textile Industry") bundled a broad spectrum of education of textile and clothing technology which was unique in Germany at this point of time. 

In addition to teaching also the inspection of manufactured fabrics from surrounding industrial companies gained more and more importance and led to the foundation of the "Official Testing Institute for Spun Fabrics" in 1910 and to the foundation of the Examination Office of Goods. A broad spectrum of  quality inspection procedures was examined  here for the textile and clothing industry, for commerce, authorities and associations. 

 

 

 

 

 

1912 to 1937

In the area of teaching a one semester study course for textile businessmen was added in 1924. Two years later, in 1926, the education for the fabric industry started.

The total study duration of the daily study courses doubled in 1932 from 2 to 4 semesters in order to enable a more intensive professional textile and professional mechanical engineering education. Moreover, the educational offer was expanded with subjects in the area of industrial engineering and business administration. 

Due to the high number of students in the manufacturing department this department developed to the only one of this kind at all German colleges and caused the re-naming to "Höhere Bekleidungsfachschule" (corresponding "Technical College for Clothing Manufacturing") in 1932. Afterwards, the authorization for the education of clothing manufacturing engineers, as first educational institution in Germany, was received in 1936. The ministry imposed the school to an engineering school and subjects like for example cost accounting, business organisation, service and work planning were added to the curriculum. 

In 1935 Prof. Dr.-Ing. Otto Mecheels (1894-1979) was appointed to be the new head of the engineering school in Mönchengladbach. He was from Reutlingen and used to teach there in the branch of textile chemistry. This rather unusual choice of a chemist for a textile specific college strengthened the orientation of teaching in the direction of chemistry. Thus, he introduced a department for chemical cleaning at the technical textile college in 1937. 

Nähsaal
Sewing Room 1914

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

Zuschneideraum
Cutting Room 1914

 

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

Spinnerei
Spinning Mill 1914

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

Maschinenhaus
Machinery Building 1914

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

Färbereilabor
Dyeing Lab 1914

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

 

zerstörtes Gebäude
Destroyed Building 1945/46

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

zerstörtes Fenster
Destroyed Windows 1945/46

 

 

 

"Preußische Höhere Fachschule für Textilindustrie" (corresponding "Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry") 

1937 to 1945

The National Socialists acknowledged the textile production - preferably without raw materials from abroad - and the related research and education as a significiant factor for the economy and the armament. Only little professional restrictions and corrections were carried out. Merely, the occupation with the as foreign considered raw material cotton was restricted a little bit. At this point of time, uniforms played an important role in the clothing technology. The schools continued the education almost without limitations until the war destroyed the educational buildings in Mönchengladbach in the winter term 1944/45 to about 90%. 

 

1946 to 1947

The education could not be continued by principal Prof. Dr.-Ing. Otto Mecheels. The Ministry for Science, Education, and National Education directed a re-location of the textile engineering school from Mönchengladbach to Münchberg on the 13th of November 1944. Here, Prof. Dr. Otto Mecheels already noticed the resistance of the responsible persons at the new domain during his first contact.  Also the construction management in Bayreuth did not work cooperatively with him. Contrary to his instruction to stay and wait in Mönchengladbach, several lecturers and students had followed Prof. Dr. Otto Mecheels to Münchberg already, where they did not find any lodging and were unwelcomed. From this necessity the professor moved together with them to his hometown Bönningen at the Neckar where he continued to work provisionally. This temporary solution was the cornerstone for the development of the Hohenstein Institute. 

In Mönchengladbach the school operation was resumed after the end of the war at the winter term 1946/47. The main emphases of the education were spinning, cotton and rayon staple product manufacturing, wool and half-wool product manufacturing and finishing as well as a department for clothing technology. By the help of volunteering students the buildings of the textile engineering school were re-constructed. 

 

 

 

1948 to 1978

In 1963 the school was re-named "Ingenieurschule für Textilwesen Mönchengladbach Rheydt" (corresponding "Engineering School for Textiles Mönchengladbach-Rheydt"). Two years later, in 1965, it received the name "Staatliche Ingenieurschule für Textilwesen" (corresponding  "Public Engineering School for Textiles"). The existing engineering education which was located in Krefeld at this point of time, comprising some traditional fields of teaching, was integrated in the education in Mönchengladbach, to the displeasure of Krefeld. The faculty of economic and industrial engineering was transferred to the "Fachschule für Technik" (corresponding "College for Technology"). In 1969, in preparation for the modification to a "Fachhochschule" (corresponding "University of Applied Sciences"), the curriculums were revised and the education was divided into four parts: textile production, textile finishing, clothing technology and economic and industrial engineering. These were the preconditions of the school to receive the status of the "Fachhochschule Niederrhein" / "Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences", location Mönchengladbach, through the reformation of the textile engineering school system in North Rhine-Westphalia in 1971.  

Henceforth, the faculty of textile and clothing technology in Mönchengladbach bundled the fields of the former "Staatliche Ingenieurschule für Textilwesen Mönchengladbach" (corresponding "Public Engineering School for Textiles Mönchengladbach"), the textile technological and artistic department of the former "Staatliche Ingenieurschule für Textilwesen Krefeld" (ccorresponding "Public Engineering School for Textiles Krefeld"), the "Staatliche Höhere Fachschule für die Bekleidungsindustrie Köln" (corresponding "Public College for the Clothing Industry Cologne") as well as the "Staatliche Höhere Fachschule für die Bekleidungsindustrie Bielefeld" (corresponding "Public College for the Clothing Industry Bielefeld"). The textile technological education in Aachen and Wuppertal were transferred to Mönchengladbach as well in 1978. The first dean of the new University of Applied Sciences for Textile and Clothing Technology was Prof. Dr. Rolf Klinke (1971-1994). 

beim weben
Modelling weaving mill

 

 

1959 Weaving Looms in the Modelling Weaving Mill at the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

Chemielabor
Chemistry Practical Training

 

 

1956 Chemistry Practical Training in the Lab of the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

Handdruckerei
Hand Printing Lab

 

 

1959 Works in the Hand Printing Lab of the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

Rouleauxdruckerei
Rouleau Printing Lab

 

 

1959 Insight in the Roleau Printing Lab of the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

Bügelei
Ironing Room

 

 

1959 Works in the Ironing Room of the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

Zeichensaal
Practicing Room

 

 

1959 Pattern Making and Model Designing of the "Textilingenieurschule" (corresponding "Textile Engineering School")

1956 to 1975

The education at the University of Applied Sciences was carried out due to the examination regulations of textile and clothing technology since 1975 and was very successful. Already in 1974, for the first time ever, the textile prize was awarded to the best graduate of the year by the Enterprise Association of the Niederrhein Textile Industry. 

It was taught in all fields of the textile and clothing industry. Focus was put on educating prospective students intensively in practice in addition to the theoretical knowledge. Therefore, many laboratories and workshops were offered, as for example the chemistry lab, the modelling weaving mill, the art and fabric stuffing room, the finishing lab, the dyeing lab, the hand printing lab, the rouleau printing lab, the ironing room, as well as the clothing departments with conveyor belts for the chamber of commerce and for the women's outer garments. 

1975 to 1994

In 1980, along with the change towards the new university laws, the introduction of the title "Diplom-Ingenieur (FH)“ (corresponding "Graduate Engineer")  for the education at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences was imposed.

Hereby, the Niederrhein University of Applied Science's faculty of textile and clothing technology offered all students an educational possibility ranging from the fibre to the ready-made garment, covering all stages of quality management, design and of the realisation of textiles in teaching and research.  

The number of students increased: In 1986 2000 students from 35 nations were registered in the various study courses of textile and clothing technology. The numerus clausus for the clothing technology was introduced in 1984 and for the textile technology in 1986. This limited the number of new students per semester to 300. Due to  the concentration of education in terms of textile and clothing in Mönchengladbach and due to the increasing number of students, a new building with laboratories for broad and narrow weavings, knittings and knitted fabrics, braidings, bobbin lace making, as well as for technical textiles including laboratories for CAD-applications was built in 1986. 

During the second construction period in 1992/93 a chemistry, finishing and colorimetry lab and a technical centre for clothing with respective machinery and CAD-applications followed. The development work was shifted to the faculty, especially in the area of technical textiles. In 1994 Prof. Dr. Klinke, dean of foundation of the faculty 07, was sent to retire.  

1994 to 2004

Between 1994 and 2001 different co-operations and a rescheduling of the educational emphases took place. According to the new examination regulations additional fields of study in the textile and clothing branch without a special focal point were developed. In 1998, an agreement with the Technische Hochschule Dresden (corresponding "Technical University of Applied Sciences Dresden") allowed the admission of the university's graduates to do a doctorate. Many co-operations also arose in the area of development and research as well as in mechanical engineering. Because of this, the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences constantly received the most modern machinery in all laboratories and more than 90% of all diploma theses could be conducted with co-operation partners of the home country as well as from abroad. Also contatcs in the area of dye, fibre and yarn producers could be engaged further on. Together with the various industrial partners the Niederrhein University's Faculty 07 executed the trainees fair for textile professions "MG zieht an" ("MG dresses and attracts") on the campus in 1999 for the very first time. 

Because of the rising shares of foreign students as well as of international co-operations the faculty of textile and clothing technology offered the degree "Bachelor of Textile and Clothing Management“ in 1999 for the first time and one year later the degree "Master of Textile and Clothing Management“. These offers were complemented by the possibility of dual studies, a degree in one of the, by the chamber of commerce and the tax consulting chamber approved, occupation requiring formal trainings, as well as a Bachelor's degree in 2004. 

2005 to 2012

The research in the area of textile and clothing gained more and more importance. Topics such as textile filters, nano-technology, plasma technology, digital printing, embroidery protection and electronically conductive textiles were explored further on. This led to the foundation of the FTB - Research Institute for Textile and Clothing at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences in 2005. This institute was supposed to enhance the research at the university. 

Also internationality gained more and more relevance. In 2012 it was agreed on the introduction of the study course "International Textile and Clothing Management" with a German-Chinese double-degree with the Tianjin Polytechnic University in Tianjin, China. Two years later, this degree was received by the first student. 

 

Modenschau
MG ZIEHT AN - Fashion Show

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Luftbild
Campus from above

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Forschung und Entwicklung
Research and Development

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Campus
Campus

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Druckerei
Printing Lab

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Weberei
Weaving Lab

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology 

Blauhaus
Blue Building

 

 

 

 

Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences - Textile and Clothing Technology and NEW

2013 until today

The University of Applied Sciences grew bigger and bigger. New buildings were constructed on the campus. The huge teaching, laboratory and research building at the Richard-Wagner-Street in 2013 was followed by the opening of a new library of the University of Applied Sciences in the NEW-blue-building. 

In April 2017 the cornerstone for the Textile Academy Mönchengladbach, a nation-wide academy for education and advanced training for the textile and clothing industry, was laid down on the campus of the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences at the Webschul-Street. Here up to 350 students shall be trained for the industry per year. 

All positive developments of the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences were honoured by the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) in July 2017. The university received the title "Innovative University of Applied Sciences" and due to this award receives a support of 6,3 million Euro within the next 5 years to specifically promote the knowledge and technology transfers at Universities of Applied Sciences. 

Soon the starting signal for the Fraunhofer Institute for material flow and logistics on the campus in Mönchengladbach will be given. 

Graduates today

Graduates around 1910

Chemistry Lab today

Chemistry Lab 1956

Printing Lab today

Printing Lab 1959

Fashion Show today

Industrial fair 1958

Students today

Students 1910

Sewing Lab today

Training room for pattern making 1959

Weaving Lab today

Cotton Weaving Mill 1914

Cutting of clothing today

Cutting room 1914

Weaving loom today

Weaving loom 1959

Workplace today

Workplace 1959

Campus today

School yard 1920

Research today

Research Dyeing Lab 1914

Thank you

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the state of the category of history on our website through their interest, conversations, exchange and information. A special thank you goes to Prof. Dr.rer.nat. H.K. Rouette who supplied key materials by his published works, particularly in terms of the figures. He was extremely co-operative in allowing the usage of his sources and donated substantial, historical material of high value as a gift during the development of our website.

Also important to mention are the following authors: A.Lindner, B.Siegel, S.Kromert, F.von Klitzung, B.Goebels, H.Westphal. 

Sources

For the establishment of the history in detail and the chronology of the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences as well as of the Faculty Textile and Clothing Technology various sources were used for the texts and figures. Further information can be found in the following list of references as well as the following list of figures. 

List of References

  • Prof. Dr.rer.nat. H.K. Rouette in collaboration with  A.Lindner, B.Siegel, S.Kromer, F.von Klitzung, B. Goebels, H. Westphal: Textilbarone, Industrielle (R) Evolution in der Mönchengladbacher Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie (Textile Barones, Industrial (R) Evolution in the Textile and Clothing Industry Mönchengladbach), Laumann-Verlagsgesellschaft (Publishing Corporation), 1996 Dülmen
  • Prof. Dr.rer.nat. H.K. Rouette:  Samt und Seide in der Textilstadt Krefeld (Velvet and Silk in the Textile Town Krefeld), Deutscher Fachverlag (German Specialist Printer), Frankfurt am Main 2004
  • Dr. Ing. Oskar Sphor: Taschenbuch für die Besucher der Preußischen Höheren Fachschule für Textilindustrie des Handelskammerbezirks M.Gladbach (Soft-cover for the visitors of the Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry of the chamber of commerce area M.Gladbach), Verlag für akadem. Taschenbücher (Publisher of academic soft-covers), M.Gladbach 1929
  • Dr. Eugen Eigenbertz: Textil Ingenieur Schule M.Gladbach-Rheydt 1900-1959 (Textile Engineering School M.Gladbach-Rheydt), Heinrich Lapp, Buchdruckerei und Verlag (Book Printing and Publisher), M.Gladbach 1958/59
  • Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Bauer, Prof. Dr. -Ing. Oswin Kohlhaas, Gabriele Sgolla: 100 Jahre textile Ausbildung in Mönchengladbach (100 years of textile education in Mönchengladbach), IDB Baesweiler, Baesweiler 2001 
  • Jose Macias: 40 Jahre Hochschule Niederrhein (40 years Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences), Rheinische Post Verlagsgesellschaft mbH (Niederrhein Post Publishing Corporation), Düsseldorf 2011
  • Prof. Dr. Hermann Ostendorf: Aus der Region gewachsen - 40 Jahre Hochschule Niederrhein (Grown up in the area - 40 years Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences), Joh. van Acken GmbH & Co. KG (Publisher), Krefeld 2011
  • Stefan Mecheels, Herbert Vogler, Josef Kurz: Handwerkliche Webschulen und Praxisnahe Hochschulen (Technical weaving schools and close-to-practice universities of applied sciences), BuchWerk Haberbeck GmbH (Publisher), Lage 2013
  • Dr. Eugen Eigenbertz: Die Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie im M.Gladbach-Rheydter Industrie- und Kammerbezirk (The textie and clothing industry in the M.Gladbacher-Rheydter industry and chamber area), mushakesche Verlagsanstalt (Publisher), Franz Mathes Verlag; Horb/Trautheim, Frankfurt am Main 1951 
  • Arno Jansen-Winkeln: Mönchengladbach - kleine Stadtgeschichte (Mönchengladbach - small town history), Verlag (Publisher) Ernst Jansen-Winkeln jun., Mönchengladbach 1986
  • Werner Hagemann: Entwicklung der Bekleidungsindustrie in 25 Jahren als Voraussetzung ihrer heutigen Struktur (Development in the clothing industry in 25 years as precondition for today's structure), in: Ernst Melzer: Die Bekleidungsindustrie (The clothing industry), Otto Elsner Verlagsgesellschaft Darmstadt (Publisher), Frankfurt am Main 1995
  • Martin Henkel, Rolf Taubert: Maschinenstürmer (Machinery Pioneers), Syndikat Autoren und Verlagsgesellschaft (Publisher), Frankfurt 1979
  • Prof. Dr. Rudolf Voller, Mike Offermanns: Textil- und Bekleidungstechnik (Textile and clothing technology), Karten Druck & Media GmbH & Co. KG (Publisher), 2015 Mönchengladbach

 

List of Figures and Pictures

The figures and pictures published on the website derive from the following sources: Thank you very much

  • Prof. Dr.rer.nat. H.K. Rouette in corporation with  A.Lindner, B.Siegel, S.Kromer, F.von Klitzung, B. Goebels, H. Westphal: Textilbarone, Industrielle (R) Evolution in der Mönchengladbacher Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie (Textile Barones, Industrial (R) Evolution in the Textile and Clothing Industry Mönchengladbach), Laumann-Verlagsgesellschaft (Publishing Corporation), 1996 Dülmen
  • Prof. Dr.rer.nat. H.K. Rouette: Samt und Seide in der Textilstadt Krefeld (Velvet and Silk in the Textile Town Krefeld), Deutscher Fachverlag, Frankfurt am Main 2004
  • Dr. Ing. Oskar Sphor: Taschenbuch für die Besucher der Preußischen Höheren Fachschule für Textilindustrie des Handelskammerbezirks M.Gladbach (Soft-cover for the visitors of the Prussian Technical College for the Textile Industry of the chamber of commerce area M.Gladbach), Verlag für akadem. Taschenbücher (Publisher of academic soft-covers), M.Gladbach 1929
  • Dr. Eugen Eigenbertz: Textil Ingenieur Schule M.Gladbach-Rheydt 1900-1959 (Textile Engineering School M.Gladbach-Rheydt 1900-1959), Heinrich Lapp, Buchdruckerei und Verlag (Publisher), M.Gladbach 1958/59
  • Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Bauer, Prof. Dr. -Ing. Oswin Kohlhaas, Gabriele Sgolla: 100 Jahre textile Ausbildung in Mönchengladbach (100 years of textile education in Mönchengladbach), IDB Baesweiler, Baesweiler 2001 
  • Bilder aus Privatbesitz von Gehlen (Pictures of the private property von Gehlen)
  • Webeschrift der Textilingenieurschule Mönchengladbach, 1951 (Weaving script of the Textile Engineering School Mönchengladbach)
  • Bilder aus dem Textilmuseum Schloß Rheydt, dankenswerter Weise durch Frau Dr. Zangs zur Verfügung gestellt (Pictures from the Textile Museum Schloß Rheydt, thanks to Mrs. Dr. Zangs)