we have now published the examination schedules of the summer term 2020 in September for written examinations. At the end of the plans you can find a forecast for planned exams in October.
The room allocation of the students can be found on the admission lists in the hallway to the Spinning Lab and the Computer Lab (shortly before the day of the examination).
we have now published the examination schedules of the summer term 2020 in July for oral and digital examinations:
with this newsletter I would like to announce further information about the upcoming exam period:
- We made regulations for the digital oral exams which are available under the link at the bottom. If you have an oral exam you have to read these regulations and sign an agreement (see also following link) in advance.
- Because of the cancelling of the third examination period in this semester we decided to adjust the requirements for taking part on the 5th semester projects (only PO2017). To take part in these projects in the winter semester 20/21 it is allowed to miss one exam. As a reminder: according to the examination regulation the following modules have to be passed to take part in the 5th semester projects:
- TuB: 10, 20, 40, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 und 110
- DI: 10, 20, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, und 90
- TCM: all modules 1 to 11
Explanation: If a module has more than one exam, it is allowed to have one of these exams missing. All other exams of this module and all other modules have to be passed. There will be NO further exceptions since all required modules are from the first two semesters and you had enough time to pass them!
- The schedule for the exams in July will be announced most probably next Monday at the latest, the schedule for the exams in September will be announced most probably 2 weeks later.
Dear students, please note the published rules for digital oral exams in the pulldown on the right "official regulations".
"Info 25.05.2020: Registration Period for SS20 and Regulation about Free Trials
I would like to point out that the registration period for the examination in summer term 2020 began yesterday.
Do not forget to sign up in time!
In contrast to my email from the 15th of May it was decided in the meantime, that all exams (also 2nd and 3rd attempts) in this summer semester will be a free trial, (exception: fail because of attempt to deceive!).”
Info 15.05.2020: Dates for the summer semester exams
There will only be two examination periods for the summer semester 2020 which are as follows:
- 1. period: 04.07.-18.07. for digital exams, theses, homework etc.
- for all exams which can be carried out digitally (e.g. oral exams via video conference), handing in of theses or homework
- for digital oral exams the examiner will fix the date early in advance (18.07. being the latest possible examination date)
- exams offered in this period will not be offered in the 2. period and can only be repeated in the winter semester 2020/2021
- 2. period: 14.09.-02.10. for written exams
- written exams only in big lecture rooms
- rules for entering and leaving the rooms as well as behaviour during the exams will be announced in advance
- the exact dates for the exams will only be planned after the application period and will be announced only on the homepage of the faculty
- Dates for exams which are e.g. based on laboratories or practical work or for which special equipment is needed (e.g. CAD exams) are independent on the above mentioned two periods. These exams can be carried out until 31.10. (begin of winter semester 2020/2021 will be 2nd Nov.)
- Application period for exams 24.05.-07.06.
- without announcement of the dates for the exams in September
- binding dates for the exams will be announced after completion of the exam planning ONLY on examination plans on the homepage of the faculty
- in order to be able to use the limited room capacity in an efficient way, we ask you to only apply for an exam which you really intend to attend
- there is no possibility for a registration to an exam after the application period
- the dates for the exams will be planned according to the number of registered students per exam
Please check this website regularly for dates for exams, news, rules etc. before, during and after the exam, changes etc. (even shortly before the exams):
Please also check your student email account regularly as your individual examiners might send you important information on individual exams
Particularities of the examination period
- All students which write an exam in the summer semester for the first time will have a free trial, i.e. if those students do not pass the exam, the exam is considered as not written (exception: fail because of attempt to deceive!). This rule is also applied to students in their forth or higher semester if they write an exam of the second semester for the first time.
- The discontinuation of the basic study period of the bachelor´s degrees of the old examination regulations PO2010 will be moved to the winter semester 2020/2021, i.e. these exams of the basic study period of the old ER will be offered in the winter semester 2020/21 for the last time / the final discontinuation of the old examination regulation remains untouched
- Exams that were obligatory registered (Pflichtanmeldungen) in this summer semester can be moved to the winter semester 2020/2021 by application BEFORE the exam with the reason “Corona Crises”. A link to the application form is here
- The basic study period will be extended by one semester for all students registered in this semester.