Information Summerterm 2022
we would like to inform you to the current planning of the lecture courses in the new Summer Term 2022 at an early stage – especially for your personal planning.
The following is planned:
- All Practical Trainings will take place in small groups in presence.
- All courses up to around 50 students (<50 students) are mostly planned in presence. The registered students in the different Bachelor's and Master's degree programs are the basis for planning.
- Therefore the German Master degree program Textile Products is planned completely in presence, as well as many lectures of the English Master degree program Management of Textile Trade and Technology are planned in presence.
- Large lectures courses (> 50 students) will planned as digital courses.
- NEW: The first week of lectures (March 21-25, 2022) will take place as a block week. Selected courses (compulsory and elective BA- and MA-courses) are offered this week as block courses with individual groups and times in presence. All other courses which take place weekly during the lecture period start on March 28, 2022.
Please note that there individual exceptional cases. Also there is the possibility of new necessary regulations due to the Corona-situation in spring. The new timetable will be published in mid-February.
Information Winterterm 2021
New timetables for the winter term 2021-22 have been published
Registration for all lectures/courses in HiO starts on 2021-08-30
the new timetables for the winter term 2021-22 have been published.
Please note the following information regarding registration – valid for all study courses:
All students must actively register for all compulsory and elective lectures/courses using His-in-One (HiO - https://hio.hsnr.de) platform. Only on the basis of this registration all students will then receive important information about the lectures/course from their professors/lecturers, e.g. registration keys for moodle. This registration is especially important for presence-courses P, as otherwise the students will not be included into the planning, e.g. of individual groups
The registration period starts on 2021-30-08, please register early. All further information can be found on the right side in the downloads.
Feel free to also look at the following tutorial : https://youtu.be/autKwh6HuqM